Tuesday 16 May 2017

Thank you!

I would like to dedicate this post to everyone behind the Erasmus+ Together We Learn, United We Stand project.

Personally, I  attended 3 meeting; one in March 2016, in Vico del Gargano, Italy. It was my first time participating in an Erasmus+ project and I must say, it was one of the highlight of my life. That week I meet so many new wonderful people that I talk to to this day, and also saw so many beautiful things and learned many new things. Next was the meeting in Slovenia. We visited many places I’ve been to before, but because of the people around me I feel in love with the places even more and had an amazing time even in my own country. And finally, the last meeting in Czecz republic that ended yesterday. It was the perfect ending to this beautiful, unforgettable experience.

I really want to thank every single person behind this project, first, of course Omer Poyraz for organizing this amazing project, second to my English teacher and Slovenia’s coordinator professor Vladimir Janež for giving me (and everybody else that participated in this project)  the opportunity to be a part of this project and making my high school experience, with this project more interesting. Also a big thank you to our headmistress and my school, Srednja medijska in grafična šola.
And really everyone else, every other coordinator and professor from all the other beautiful countries.

Again, Erasmus+ TWLUWS is my favourite project I’ve been a part of, it has only brought me positive experiences and beautiful memories. And I really do hope, that one day we will be able to reunite.



Thank you!


written by: Anastasija Spirovska

No comments:

Post a Comment